Rose Bay’s favourite pub is a centre point within the community and is the perfect spot to catch up with family and friends.
With executive chef Ian Royle heading up the newly renovated kitchen the food offering promises to delight everybody’s tastes. The delicious dining menu boasts intricate sharing plates and robust comforting meals, whilst the bar menu offers a more relaxed, contemporary take on staple pub classics.
Hotel Rose bay is a neighbourhood local where you can pull up a seat, grab a drink and enjoy a quality meal, whether you’re after a tantalising cocktail or a refreshing beer Hotel Rose Bay is the local that never disappoints.
Attention Loyal Customers
– You must submit your name and contact details upon entering due to government guidelines. If you are not willing to provide these details then we are not permitted to allow you into the venue.
– If you are displaying signs of COVID-19 symptoms you will not be permitted to enter.
– Please maintain social distancing of 1.5m at all times where and when practical.
– You must be SEATED when eating and drinking and please only move around the venue to use the facilities and return to your seat.
– Please use our hand sanitising stations upon entering and frequently throughout the course of your stay.
– Hotel capacity is 50 at any given time.
– Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
– Bookings of no more than 10 people allowed.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Our Takeaway Menu is available for pick up from Hotel Rose Bay’s ‘Hole in the Wall’ or via Uber Eats & Deliveroo. Enjoy your favourite meals from the comfort of home. View our Takeaway Menu (PDF).
Get On The List